amiralamb@msn.com

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Holistic Hottie™: From Steam to Iron

The past week I took time off from teaching to completely veg' out 4+ hours outside the city at a golf/spa resort. It was amazing and each time I hit the steam room I was reminded how important rest is. 3 days worth of spa activities, great food, and a little bit of golf was a fantastic break from the usual.

Fast forward to a few days later and I immerse myself in learning about and training with Russian kettlebells. I went from totally rested to completely sore! Especially my backside. If you're interested in a serious workout that hits your core, glutes and everything else - Russian kettlebell training is a must. I plan to offer small group trainings in downtown Brooklyn this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment