amiralamb@msn.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holistic Hottie™: Barefoot Training Revealed with Dr. Emily Splichal - New York NY

Have you tried training in Vibram 5 Fingers yet? Did you know that barefoot training is podiatrist recommended? Especially if you have flat feet! I learned this after speaking personally with Dr. Emily Splichal. She has recommended that her flat footed clients run in the glove-like shoes in addition to doing balance training and hip stability exercises.

For more on what she has to say, read this article: Barefoot Training Revealed with Dr. Emily Splichal - New York NY

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Vibram 5 Fingers. They are very very comfortable. However, it takes some getting use to. I used mine for the first time in the total body class. It felt strange. It was as if I was putting more pressure to the foot/toes.

    After seeing this information I will give them another try.

    ReplyDelete