amiralamb@msn.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

Holistic Hottie™: Grass-fed, gluten-free, fast, and DELICIOUS!

Over the weekend I checked out a relatively new restaurant chain called Bare Burger.  All I can say is GO!  There are soon-to-be FOUR fantastic spots for when you're on the go and are looking for something healthy, quick, organic, grass-fed, and locally-sourced. They specialize in grass-fed burgers.  The only kind of burger I'll ever eat.  But not just grass-fed beef.  They also offer elk, bison, turkey, lamb and ostrich burgers!  For the vegans, there is the portobello burger.

Another thing I really love about this place is that they offer a variety of buns - including a gluten-free bun made of tapioca rice.  My preference is to get my grass-fed burger wrapped in a lettuce leaf.  YUM.




No comments:

Post a Comment